Acuros CDQ SWIR cameras deliver brilliant, high resolution images with high frame rates, high dynamic range and a broad range of exposure times.
- 3 resolutions: 640 x 512, 1280 x 1040, 1920 x 1080
- USB3 Vision or GigE Vision interfaces
- C-, F-, M-42 Mount interfaces
- Compatibility with a range of SWIR lenses
- ITAR-Free, EAR-99 designation for ease of export
- Software GUI for camera control
- Pixel Non-uniformity correction
- SDK included for user development
ACUROS CQD Standard SWIR Cameras
The Acuros standard SWIR cameras are the highest resolution shortwave infrared cameras sold globally allowing users to see the finest details in the widest fields.
ACUROS CQD eSWIR Cameras
These Extended SWIR cameras offer very wide band responsively from 400 nm to 2000 nm, expanding the possibilities of shortwave infrared imaging applications.
SWIR offers a variety of compatible lenses for Acuros Cameras. This includes lenses with broad wavelengths, large sensor areas, varying focal lengths and working distances.
CQD Sensor Technology
Learn more about SWIR Vision systems colloidal quantum dot (CQD) Sensors and how they compare to InGaAs sensors.
SWIR Vision works with our customers to develop and supply advanced CQD® sensors and custom camera cores. We welcome discussion on your custom requirements.
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your applications and requirements.